Air Condensers with Axial Fans
NYB is made of independent 28 ton modules which can be connected together up to 255 ton cooling capacity.
• High Efficiency Version
• Silenced High Efficiency Version
• 2 Cooling Circuits
• Can be coupled up to 9 chillers
• Refrigerant R410A
• 2 cooling circuits
• High efficiency even with partial loads
• Heat exchangers optimized to exploit the excellent heat transfer characteristics of the R410A
• High-efficiency scroll compressors
• Axial flow fans with reduced noise level
• Solid construction with polyester anti-corrosion painted finish
• Cooling mode up to 115°F
• Operation modes:
Standard Chiller, Free Cooling
• AER485P1: RS-485 interface for supervision systems with MODBUS protocol.
• PGD1: Remote chiller controller.
• DRE: Current soft starter device (about 30% reduction for single-circuit-units, 26% for two-circuit-units, 22% for three-circuit-units) Only available for 3-phase power supply. It must be factory set.
• GP: Protection grille, protects the external coil from accidental knocks.
• RIF: Capacitor device. Connected in parallel to the motor winding. It allows to maintain a constant COS? at 0.95 and also allows an input current reduction (about 10%). It must be factory set when the unit is manufactured.
• MUTLICHILLER: Control system to switch the individual chillers on and off, and command them, in a system in which several units are installed in parallel, always ensuring a constant delivery to the evaporators.
• FB: Air filter protecting micro channel coils.
Compressor: 0 - Compressor standard ad R410A
° - Standard mechanical thermostatic valve (produced water down to +39.2F)
° - Cooling only
F - Free-cooling
Heat recovery units:
° - Without recovery units
D - With Desuperheater
A - High efficiency
E - High efficiency, silenced version
° - Aluminum
R - Copper
S - Tinned copper
O - Painted aluminum
° - Standard
J - Inverter
6 - 460V/3N/60Hz with thermomagnetic switches
7 - 230V/3/60Hz with thermosmagnetic switches
8 - 575V/3/60Hz with thermosmagnetic switches
Hydronic Kit: (options listed are available only for models "F" Free cooling)
00 - without storage tank
NXW Water to Water Heat Pumps and Chillers 31 to 103 tons
• HIGH EFFICIENCY VERSION CLASS "A" EUROVENT
• HEAT PUMP WITH REFRIGERANT SIDE REVERSING FOR GEOTHERMAL APPLICATIONS
• OPTION OF 1 OR 2 PUMPS ON BOTH EVAPORATOR AND CONDENSER SIDE
• PRODUCTION OF HOT WATER UP TO 55 °C
NXW is the range of water cooled heat pumps that operate with refrigerant R410a. They are internal units with hermetic scroll compressors that respond perfectly to the market requirements: small dimensions, ease of installation, low noise.
Maximum energy efficiency
For years Aermec has been attentive to the energy efficiency issue, and has now designed the NXW units with the aim of ensuring high efficiency levels with both full and partial loads. The results are an EER > level of 5.05 and COP > at 4.45 (Class A Eurovent)
NXW°: water side reversible heat pump NXWH: refrigerant side reversible heat pump All models are available in low noise version
The machine can be supplied with a hydronic module for both the evaporator and the condenser side; each module includes a water filter fitted, low or high head pump, flow switch, and a 25 liters system side expansion tank, thereby optimizing space, time and installation costs.
It is possible to request a standby low or high head pump.
The NXW controller provides several functions:
• Two chiller units in parallel (run/standby)
• Programmed pump rotation
• Inverter condenser pump control to manage the condensing pressure
• Programmable time-clock
• Automatic water set point compensation
• Data logging
• Structure and base in hot dip galvanized sheet steel with epoxy pain finish (RAL 9002)
• High efficiency plate heat exchangers
• Compressors with high performance and low electrical input
• High and low pressure transducers as stand¬ard
• Conforms with Safety Directives (CE) and the standards regarding electromagnetic compatibility
The safety of the unit is provided by the door interlocked isolator and active protection of the main components
• Externally mounted user interface with dis¬play of all operating parameters in 4 languages
• User-friendly remote mounted control panel with alarm notification.